- Luke 1 verse 45: “Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!”
- Luke 1 verse 37: “For no word from God will ever fail.”
A FEW GEMS
- “I very clearly heard God say to me, ‘You know Dorthy, if you had gotten into me the way you got into everyone else in your life, you would know what real love is.’ “”
- God is not surprised by our hardness, nor is he offended by our skepticism. He wants to show us who He is… and who we are.
- We experience true freedom when we surrender control to Jesus Christ
- “Everything that my father was not, God is.”
- Jesus receives us completely even though He knows everything about us – including our dirt.
This course prepares the reader to dive in and walk with God by exploring beliefs and creating space. We learn practical ways to make time and space daily for meditating on God’s Word and growing in deeper relationship. Course comes with workbook and printable color scripture cards.